- Restaurant serving international buffet breakfast and lunch, plus a buffet or set menu dinner, alternating depending on ship's programme.
- Panorama lounge bar: serves snacks and cocktails and is home to the evening disco
- Sun deck bar: cooling drinks and snacks
All cabins have double or twin beds, bath with shower, WC, air conditioning, satellite TV, safe and hairdryer. There is a telephone and mini-bar, both at extra charge.
Standard Cabins have a cosy lounge area, large Nile view window, and sleep 2 adults and 1 child.
Middle Deck and Upper Deck cabins feature larger, panoramic windows. Sleep 2 adults and 1 child.
Suites have a larger open-plan lounge area and additional panoramic window. Sleep 2 adults and 1 child.
Official Rating: 5 Star
What's included in the price
- Fully-guided itinerary with 10 free excursions
- Buffet breakfast and lunch
- Buffet or set menu dinner
- Tea, coffee, cakes and snacks
- Soft and local alcoholic drinks by the glass – 10.00 to 24.00
- Activities and entertainment as listed
- Late checkout cabin
- 20kg luggage allowance
- All resort transfers
Some facilities, bars and menu items not included as part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra charges locally. Please see our Holiday Information section.