- 3 international buffet restaurants
- 5 à la carte restaurants: Mediterranean, Mexican, Caribbean, fusion and Indian
- 4 snack bars, including pool-side BBQ
- 5 bars with table service
- 24 hour soft drinks at selected bars
Plus, at extra charge:
- Seafood restaurant
- Rooftop shishah bar
- 24 hour Grand Lobby bar
All rooms have shower, WC, hairdryer, air conditioning (seasonal), safe and satellite TV.
There is a telephone and mini-bar, both at extra charge.
- Standard Rooms have balcony or terrace, king size or twin beds, and sleep 2 adults
- Junior Suites are larger with king size bed, an open-plan seating area, balcony or terrace, and garden view. They sleep 2 adults and 2 children or 3 adults.
- Pool View and Sea View suites are also available at a small supplement
- Inter-connecting rooms are also available.
Official Rating: 5 Star
What’s included in the price
- Buffet, breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Choice of à la carte restaurants as shown (some items at extra cost)
- Snacks & ice cream
- Unlimited soft drinks by the glass, tea and filter coffee – 24 hours
- Unlimited local alcoholic beverages by the glass – 10am to 12 midnight
- Activities and entertainment as listed
- 20kg luggage allowance
- Resort transfers
- Late checkout room
Some facilities, bars and menu items not included as part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra charges locally. Please see our Holiday Information section.
Please note that due to its sloping location and many steps, the hotel is not suitable for pushchairs or those with walking difficulties.