- 3 international buffet restaurants
- 5 à la carte restaurants: Mediterranean, Mexican, Caribbean, fusion and Indian
- 4 snack bars, including pool-side BBQ
- 5 bars with table service
- 24 hour soft drinks at selected bars
Plus, at extra charge:
- Seafood restaurant
- Rooftop shishah bar
- 24 hour Grand Lobby bar
All rooms have shower, WC, air conditioning*, satellite TV, safety deposit box and hairdryer.
There is a telephone and mini-bar, both at extra charge.
- Standard Rooms have balcony or terrace, king size or twin beds, and sleep 2 adults
- Junior Suites are larger with king size bed, an open-plan seating area, balcony or
- terrace, and garden view. They sleep 2 adults and 2 children or 3 adults.
- Pool View and Sea View suites are also available at a small supplement
- Inter-connecting rooms are also available.
Official Rating: 5 Star
What’s included in the price
- Buffet, breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Choice of à la carte restaurants as shown (some items at extra cost)
- Snacks & ice cream
- Unlimited soft drinks by the glass, tea and filter coffee – 24 hours
- Unlimited local alcoholic beverages by the glass – 10am to 12 midnight
- Activities and entertainment as listed
- 20kg luggage allowance
- Resort transfers
- Late checkout room
Some facilities, bars and menu items not included as part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra charges locally. Please see our Holiday Information section. *Seasonal.
Please note that due to its sloping location and many steps, the hotel is not suitable for pushchairs or those with walking difficulties.